Dates to Remember
Tue, Dec 9 – CCM Homes Party (Masinag) Evening
Fri, Dec 12 – CCM Staff Party ( Marikina) Evening
Sat, Dec 13 - Children’s SS Program CRBC 8:30 am (All are invited)
Sat, Dec 13 - CRBC Church Party 5:30 pm (All Church attendees are invited)
Thur, Dec 18 - GMA last class for 2014
Sat, Dec 20 - Putal & Berongoy Wedding (by invitation only)
Praise & Thanksgiving:
- For the Relief Distribution in Tacloban of 5000 Christmas gift packs and 5,000 Samareno (Waray) Bibles. Many members gave their time and themselves for this major distribution.
- The Community Christmas Programme of CCM with 420 participants from the communities we serve in Cubao took place at the end of November. It is always a time enjoyed by all. Please pray that the message preached by Pastor Jorge Gumop-as will be blessed by God to the salvation of those who attended.
- We have a number of applicants to be accepted into membership on the 7th as well as others to give their testimonies. May it please the Lord to save many more in our midst.
- Give thanks with us for the abundance of blessings of our gracious God through this past year. We have been greatly encouraged by the faithful preaching of the the Word of God and the numerous additions to our membership.
- This time of the year there are many parties. Pray that in the midst of the fun and enjoyment that we shall keep the Lord always before us and live lives worthy of Him.
- At the same time there are many opportunities to preach to the many that gather for our various activities. May it please the Lord to bring people unto salvation.
- We have loved ones of a number of our members who are sick, some facing operations. Please pray for healing, comfort, guidance and the financial help that is often needed.
- We would like to see the planting of an RB Church in Tacloban. The Abuyog Reformed Baptist Church to the south will be following up our Relief Distribution with Bible Studies in a number of areas. However we need to be able to support someone in Tacloban itself to lead in the planting of a church there. Finances are one of the greatest needs.
- The Lord willing we hope to begin construction on the new CCM Boys’ Home in January. Currently we are following up our need to obtain the Building Permit. We need this before the end of the year in order not to have to begin the process all over again in the New Year. Please pray for Reddy Gonzales who is responsible for this task.
- We constantly have visitors to our services. Please pray that those resident in Manila will continue with us and may eventually be added to the church. We also have a number of people who have attended for years but have never committed themselves to church membership. Please pray for conviction.
- Pastor Mon has been conducting a membership class on a Lord’s Day morning. May this result in more coming forward for membership.
- Our Worship Hall is comfortably full on a Lord’s Day morning and we see the need to expand our building to accommodate more people. Please pray that the large finances needed for such a project will be provided.
- Due to a lack of hymn books we are in the process of installing a projector to project the hymns on a screen. May this be a help to all and not be a hindrance to worship.
- The Lord willing we hope to see the work in Morong, Rizal constituted as a church sometime in the New Year. A major need is the finances to support a pastor. We hope to see Bro. Erwin Cadalin ordained as Pastor there.
- We are still responsible for the oversight of the work in Tondo. Pastor Larry Malabayabas believes the Lord is now calling him to plant a church in his home town in Marinduque. Pray for guidance and wisdom for him. Some of our students in GMA are therefore now preaching regularly in Tondo.
- Pray for the students in GMA over the year end break and particularly for Pastor Noel that he will be able to get some rest and relaxation.
- We pray all will have a blessed time with loved ones and friends at this time of the year. However let us remember that above all we are to bear a good testimony for the Saviour – the Lord Jesus Christ.
May you have a blessed Christmas and a fruitful New Year
Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father. Col 3:17