Dates for the end of the year
11 GMA opening of 2nd Semester
17-21 Relief Work in Tacloban
29 CCM EAP Party
4 Drop-in Party
5 CCM Staff Party
13 Sunday School End of Year Program (8:30am)
CRBC Church Party (4:00 pm)
20 Joy Putal’s wedding
Prayer Items for November
Praise & Thanksgiving:
- At the beginning of the month we received one new member Natallie and saw the restoration of two members, one who had previously been excommunicated. There were also two of our CCM young people giving testimonies for membership as well as others applying.
- Good attendance at the CCM Parental Effectivity Seminars. 170 mothers; 70 fathers and 116 YP. We give thanks for the opportunity to give principles for godly living and an opportunity to preach the Word of God.
- Ongoing Membership Class taught by Pastor Mon. A number have begun to ask about membership. Please pray that those who are Christians and attending will be convicted of the need to commit themselves to a church and fellow Believers.
- For the Drop-in Camp which was held last month. Many listened well and asked questions. Please pray for conversions among our homeless friends.
- Continued love and unity in the church.
- CCM EAP Director Cathy Gacutan has just left for the UK and a visit to Germany. While in the UK she will be taking part in a number of “Focus Days” for CCM. These are to encourage and inform our supporters and sponsors. Please pray that Cathy will be greatly helped along with former Homes Director Virgie Biala who is married and now lives in the UK.
- Preparation for the various parties that CCM holy in the communities and the Homes. Pray for Tina Ablao who is now the OIC for the Community work while Director Cathy is away.
- We are still in need of at least 2 Social Workers in CCM.
- We hope at last to begin construction of the new Boys’ Home. Please pray we can find the right contractor and that we will have sufficient funds for this important project.
- Grace Ministerial Academy (GMA) begins classes for the 2nd Semester of the 11th. Please pray for the load that Pastor Noel carries and also for Bro. Recman teaching languages. Pastor Ellis will also be returning to teach while Pastor Gilbert MacAdam is in the UK
- We have a number of members who have loved ones with cancer. Joseph & Reggie Mangahas’ mother has stage 3 breast cancer and will undergo chemo. Lala Espaniola’s mother also has advanced cancer. She lives in Iloilo. Pray for her conversion.
- Pastor Larry Malabayas is seeking to begin a work in Baco, Marinduque while commuting each week to GMA. Pray for wisdom, strength and financial provision. May his desire to see a reformed church planted in Marinduque be fulfilled.
- The ministry in Morong, Rizal is encouraging and we long to see a church covenanted there. Pray for Erwin Cadalin who heads up this work.
- This month sees CRBC/CCM relief work in Tacloban once more in full swing. Members are taking time off of work to volunteer in this ministry. We hope to distribute supplies and aid to at least 5,000 families who are still in great need. Along with material help we also have purchased 5,000 Waray Bibles to also give to the families we plan to help.
- We would also like to see a RB Church planted in Tacloban. May the Lord guide and direct us if this is His will at this time.