CRBC NEWS & REMINDERS
Dates for the Calendar
Nov 12 – Opening of 2nd Semester of GMA
Nov 14 - 10th Anniversary of Drop-in. Matt Gamston speaker
Nov 15 - Friday Night Bible Class begins
Nov 19-28 - GMA Modular Class with Ian Densham
Nov 30 - Couples’ Fellowship
Dec 6 - CCM Staff Party
Dec 7 - Sunday School Program
Dec 10 - CCM Homes Party
Dec 12 - Drop-in Party
Dec 14 - CCM EAP Party am - Church Party pm
Please be in prayer for the Lord’s guidance
and blessing upon these special meetings.
Prayer Bulletin for November 2013
Praise & Thanksgiving:
1. The Camp for the Homeless (Drop-in Camp) was a blessed time with no untoward incidents as have happened in the past. Please pray that the word preached and also heard in the bible study groups will bring forth fruit unto eternal life.
2. We thank the Lord for our young people who were able to attend the YP Camp. Again may the Lord bless the ministry there to their salvation.
3. The Drop-in staff and volunteers had an overnight retreat at Sierra Madre Resort. They discussed and evaluated the drop in camp ministry and found it very beneficial and believe their commitment was very worth while.
4. Thanks for the CRBC day-outing on 26th October at Antipolo. Pastor Mon lead the devotion on “Endeavoring to keep the unity of the church”. We do thank the Lord for the unity we do experience by the grace of God.
5. For the addition to the membership by transfer from the UK of Dr Carmela Espaniola.
1. The opening of the new semester of GMA on the 12th. Ian Densham once more will be with us taking a modular class on the Pentateuch from the 19th – 28th. He arrives on the 13th
2. Please also pray for the Friday Night Bible Class beginning on the 15th and conducted by Pastor Espinosa which is open to all. May a good number again attend from different churches.
3. Analyn Ablao has taken over as Officer in Charge of the CCM Children’s Homes while we say farewell to Virgie Biala Sparrow who will be joining her husband in the UK. Please pray for both of them in their adjustment to their new responsibilities.
4. We are still very much in need of Social Workers in CCM. Please pray that the Lord will bring the right people to us who can join our dedicated staff.
5. Drop-in Thursday night meeting will celebrate its 10th year anniversary on the 14th. Brother Matt Gamston will be the speaker.
6. We are planning a special Couples’ Fellowship on the 30th. May it be a blessed time of fellowship and encouragement.
7. One of the girls in CCM homes, Jennalyn Banzuelo, has formally applied for church membership. Please pray for wisdom in assessing her profession of faith.
8. The Lord willing, brother Larry Malabayabas will be formally ordained as interim pastor of Providence Baptist church, Tondo on the 17th of this month.
9. Last month Noelyn one of our older girls in the CCM Homes suddenly died in her sleep of a heart attack . This has been a great shock to all. However from the writing in her journal we have much hope that she was the Lord’s. Please pray for her father and sibilings, (2 of her brothers are with CCM). Pray also that the Lord will use her sudden death to awaken our children and young people to their great need of the Saviour of sinners.