CRBC NEWS & REMINDERS JULY 2014
Dates for the Calendar
July 4 REBAP-Luzon Association Meeting at First Reformed Baptist Church of Valenzuela
July 6 Votation for Additional Deacons
July 11 Elders & Deacons Meeting
July 19 Members’ Meeting
Aug 9 CRBC Anniversary (note changed date)
PRAYER REQUESTS FOR JUNE
Praise & Thanksgiving:
1. Opening of classes in GMA. We have a small number of new students enrolled. May they be blessed in their studies and prove to be faithful men of God. Give thanks also for returning students this semester.
2. The addition of another Social Worker in answer to prayer. Please pray for Roanne Kilat as she takes up her position in the CCM Homes and for Liezel Garcia a new House Mother.
3. For GMA Student Joseph Mangahas who became a member of CRBC on June 1. Please pray for his studies and his ministry in our outreaches.
4. We again have applicants for membership. Please pray for wisdom as the elders interview them.
5. The Lord has been bringing many homeless people to our Thursday night Drop-in meeting and also a good number to attend the Monday night Bible Study. Please pray for conversions.
6. Attendances at services are very encouraging and we regularly have visitors particularly to our morning Tagalog Service. Some have begun attending regularly.
7. Attendance at prayer meetings has been increasing and the Lord has been answering our prayers. All praise be unto Him.
8. For the Relief Work in Tacloban where over 3,000 school supplies have been distributed and many homes now have yero roofs. May the Lord be pleased to work in the lives of all who listened to the preaching of the Word of God unto their salvation.
9. For the birth of Phoebe Grace Gonzales in the UK to Reddy and Naomi. They hope to return to RP in October.
10. A new Bible Study has begun in the Tandang Sora area with some new attendees at CRBC.
1. We have two names before the church to be additional deacons. May the Lord guide our members as to His will concerning these two men. Votation is this month.
2. The services in Morong, Rizal mainly led by Erwin Cadalin. May the Lord give us wisdom concerning the timing of forming this work into a covenanted church.
3. We are also sending men to preach in Taytay from week to week. May the Lord direct concerning the work there and the provision of a Pastor.
4. Our Quarterly Members’ Meeting is planned for Saturday 19th. Please pray for the Lord’s direction and wisdom in all we discuss and seek to do.
5. Please continue to pray for the possibility of an extension to our Worship Hall as we are becoming very full particularly in our morning service.
6. Dr. Ian Densham arrives on the 17th (DV) and will be teaching a Modular Class in GMA on the Synoptic Gospels from the 22nd. Pray for his preparation, travels and his ministry among us.
7. Continue to pray for health and strength for Pastor Noel Espinosa. Also for Pastor Gilbert McAdam as he adjusts to teaching once more at GMA.
8. The ongoing Relief Work in Tacloban. We hope to be able to supply at least 150 Blackboards this month to schools in the area. Please also pray about the possibility of establishing a more permanent ‘foot step’ in the area for the proclamation of the gospel.
9. Please continue to remember our needs for Social Workers in CCM.
10. Our men are conducting at least 8 evangelistic Bible Studies each week. May the Lord be pleased to save those who attend.
11. Preparation for our 35th Anniversary which will be held this year (DV) on the 2nd Saturday of August.
12. Continue to pray for the finances we need for all our ministries and that we ourselves might be faithful in our giving.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. Prov. 3:5-6
“God is our Father. We can trust Him in all things. We either trust Him or ourselves. If we trust Him, He will lead and care for us in all our ways.
From “Helpful Thoughts” by Doug Nichol