Dates for the Calendar
Mar 2 – Baptisms and Lord’s Supper
Mar 8 - Induction of 3rd Elder at Moonwalk
Mar 27 - GMA Graduation
PRAYER REQUESTS FOR MARCH
Praise & Thanksgiving:
1. The recently concluded Pastors Conference was a blessing to many. We thank the Lord for the smooth running of the conference and for the messages preached. May they be used of God in the ongoing work of reformation.
2. The addition of 6 more members in February. Three married couples. One of the men was baptized. We also heard several more testimonies and have ongoing applications for membership. The Lord is good.
3. For a couples fellowship held last month with Pastor Norman Hopkins and his wife. It was a good time of fellowship and reflection.
4. Grace Ministerial Academy ends its school year on the 27th. We expect at least 6 graduates. Give thanks with us for all the Lord’s blessing on the work of GMA and all those who are now in the ministry.
5. For all the Lord’s mercy and grace to us as a church. We thank Him for the unity and fellowship we experience by His goodness.
1. Grace Ministerial Academy has now formed an Alumni Association my it be a means of encouraging fellowship among the men who have graduated over the years and with their churches. Please also continue to pray for Pastor Noel’s health. Also we are looking for a lecturer to replace Pastor Ellis in teaching Church History.
2. Relief Work in Leyte and Samar will begin again this month. By the time this letter goes out we should have taken delivery of a small new Isuzu Truck to be used in relief work. We have many relief goods to be transported to Tacloban. Pray we shall also find a suitable distribution place either to rent or purchase. We see this as being a long term investment.
3. We have taken over the work in Morong, Rizal and Bro. Erwin Cadalin is now heading up this work with services every Lord’s Day morning. At present about 30 attend. Please pray for Erwin as he travels there each week and that his ministry will be effective. Pray too for the establishment in the near future of a constituted Reformed Baptist Church in Morong.
4. We have a number of members who have experienced the loss of loved ones, brothers and parents. Please pray for comfort for them. Pray particularly for Dr Lala Espaniola whose mother has lung cancer and not long to live. Pray her mother will come to trust in Christ. They are in Iloilo.
5. Shirley Ocampo is recovering from a hysterectomy operation. Pray for complete healing.
6. CCM is in need of more Social Workers. Please continue to pray for this important need, that the Lord would soon provide suitable people to work in CCM.
7. Tony Ople will be leaving us by the beginning of the month to move to Ilocos Norte. We shall miss him particularly from our Office. Pray for his new work in the north and that he might be a blessing to a church in that area. Pray also for a replacement for him in the Church Office.
8. Continue to pray for conversions among our many attendees and particularly among our children and young people.
9. Our Worship Hall is comfortable full on a Lord’s Day morning and in fact is beginning to become crowded. Pray that we may in the near future see our way clear to extend our Worship Hall. We hope to double the size.
10. We are having visitors coming to us because of our website. Pray that this will be used to encourage Christians and that sermons on our website and on Sermon Audio will be used to glorify the Lord.
11. Pray for the children and young people in the CCM Homes and Educational Assistance Program who are graduating this March from their various schools and colleges. May those who need employment be so directed to good jobs in order to help their families.
12. We are expecting to be considering additions to our deacons this month. Please pray for wisdom and the Lord’s clear direction.